Join Schlumberger Cycling Club
Please complete the steps below to join Schlumberger Cycling Club and activate your member account on slbcycling.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Schlumberger Cycling Club! We offer supported training rides year round to our members. We have members of all ages and cycling abilities. We welcome all cyclists, Schlumberger Employee or not.
– Organized and fully supported rides every Saturday from January – April; monthly rides from June – December. Rides typically have 3 different route lengths from about 25 miles to about 60 miles. The start location for each ride changes each week, but generally we ride west, northwest, and north of Houston
– Early season coaches to assist new members on the ride. Also, we offer No-Drop groups for the first couple months of the season.
– Rest stops on every ride with plenty of drinks and snacks to help keep you going
– Port-a-Potties for your convenience
– Support and Gear (SAG) drivers out on the route to assist members as needed
– Detailed maps to keep you from getting lost
– Two campouts a year (campsites paid for by the club)
– Safety Classes for new members and refresher classes every 3 years for returning members
– Free bike clothing just for volunteering with the club
– MS150 support including luxury tent accommodations in La Grange, transportation for your luggage, bike storage, Saturday dinner, Sunday breakfast and after-ride meal, camaraderie, team tents with chairs on both days for lunch, and a team tent in Austin
– Good friends and great times!
– A variety of social events
Volunteer Only? – We love our volunteers! You can sign up via the registration link below and choose the “volunteer” option. It is free to volunteer with the club!