Incentives & Earning Club Clothing
Club members may earn the following items through the incentives listed below. Our Clothing Coordinator will communicate the distribution plan for clothing. Note that there are multiple ways to reach each Incentive Level (A, B, C, D, E, F, G or H). Each corresponding item of clothing associated with each Incentive Level can only be earned once.
To view your earned incentives, visit your My Membership page.
You must be a paid SCC member to earn clothing. All incentives must be earned and claimed by the end of the season (August 31).
To ride in the MS150, you must fulfill the requirements below:
- Be an SCC member with dues paid in full
- Have completed a Cycling Safety Clinic since April 2014
- Have earned a minimum of 1 volunteer point
Earn the following items by Riding/Training (requires fulfilling
requirements 1 and 2 as listed on the left)
- Participate in 5 SCC training rides – SCC Cycling Socks (Level B)
- Participate in 11 SCC training rides – SCC Cycling Shorts (Level D)
Earn the following items by Fundraising (requires fulfilling
requirements 1 and 2 above)
- Raise $750 in donations – SCC Tshirt (Level B)
- Raise $1500 in donations – SCC hat (Level E)
- Raise $2000 in donations – SCC Cycling Cycling Shorts (Level D)
- Raise $2500 in donations – SCC Cycling Duffel (Level F)
Earn the following items by Volunteering and earning points**
(requires fulfilling requirements 1 and 2 above)
- Earn 2 points – SCC Cycling Jersey (Level A)
- Earn 4 points – SCC Cycling Tshirt (Level B)
- Earn 6 points – SCC Cycling Shorts (Level D)
- Earn 8 points – SCC Hat (Level E)
- Earn 11 points – SCC Cycling Duffel(Level F)
- Earn 18 points – SCC clothing item of your choice (Level G)
- Earn 26 points – SCC clothing item of your choice (Level H)
- * Old inventory items limited to stock on-hand
- ** Earned points are cumulative for the season, Sept. 1 – Aug. 31
Some clothing items may have limited quantities in certain sizes. There is no guarantee an item will be available in the size you want. Once an item is out of stock, we may not re-order.