Join SLB Cycling Club
Thank you for your interest in the SLB Cycling Club! We offer supported training rides year round to our members. We have members of all ages and cycling abilities. We welcome all cyclists, SLB Employee or not.
- Organized and fully supported rides every Saturday from January – April; monthly rides from June – December. Rides typically have 3 different route lengths from about 25 miles to 60 miles. The start location for each ride changes each week, but generally we ride west, northwest, and north of Houston
- Early season coaches to assist new members on the ride. Also, we offer No-Drop groups for the first couple months of the season.
- Rest stops on every ride with plenty of drinks and snacks to help keep you going
- Port-a-Potties for your convenience
- Support and Gear (SAG) drivers out on the route to assist members as needed
- Detailed maps to keep you from getting lost
- Ride with GPS digital routing supported on all GPS devices including an APP with offline mapping on Android and iPhone.
- Two campouts a year (campsites paid for by the club)
- Safety Classes for new members and refresher classes every 3 years for returning members
- Free bike clothing just for volunteering with the club
- MS150 support including luxury tent accommodations in La Grange, transportation for your luggage, bike storage, Saturday dinner, Sunday breakfast and after-ride meal, camaraderie, team tents with chairs on both days for lunch, and a team tent in Austin
- Good friends and great times!
- A variety of social events
Volunteer Only? - Not ready to ride on the open roads but want to support the riders. We love our volunteers! It is free to volunteer with the club and you will still earn points to club kit.
READY to Join?